Thursday, March 24, 2011

必胜客陷入种族风波~Pizzahut a Racist shop?

This is the original contain derived from e-mail I accepted~WOWHOW,GOD DAMMIT!True or False?Why not go for Pizza Hut for a piece of "Race Card"?信不信由你~~不妨去Pizza Hut走一趟?(以下言論不代表本台立場!)




Hello everyone. I have some interesting news.

I was in Pizza Hut (Sunway Pyramid) yesterday and suddenly my friend showed me the bill.

The bill contains normal things la (number of person, bill. number and what is ordered). But, what shocked me is that they had space called ' RACE ' .I guess since we were all wearing tudung, they labelled us as 0, which means MALAY. Later, when we went to pay…we had no service charge and no tax charge.



Still in shock, I peeped into another bill in the counter. In that bill, under the race space, it was labelled as C (which I guess means Chinese). That bill had service and tax charges!!!

I started investigating. One of my Sri Lankan friends was labelled as Indian it seems and she also had to pay service and tax charges a few weeks back. What I ' m wondering is that…does anyone know about this? I find it rather strange that they charge service and tax charge using racein Pizza Hut, out of all the places!



WE SHOULD NOT GO EAT AT PIZZA HUT!
我们应该别再去吃Pizza Hut了!



Bloody hell!!!! we must not go to the stupid Pizza Hut anymore!!!!!

Stupid!!! eat pizza also need to distinguish the race in such a way.... i rather strave to death!!!

i really shame to be a Malaysian when i don feel I AM!!!! i don have any privilages at all having the nationality of this country, and i think i am just a foreigner like others.... simply because i am not MALAY!!!! i strongly suggest all the chinese and indian fellows to get out of this stupid country and migrate ASAP. Pls do also make sure the country is not an ISLAM country.... you will definately suffer....